Artichoke Dipping Sauce
Gluten-free recipe for a sauce that I find lends itself to many recipes including dipping the steamed leaves of artichokes. Try it on a simple grilled chicken breast for a special twist.
- 1 clove garlic
- ½ teaspoon pink peppercorns
- 2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon capers
- In a small food processor:
- Drop the garlic and peppercorns in first to insure that they are well chopped or just grind the peppercorns first
- Add all the other ingredients.
- Whirl for a moment or till smooth