Once it gets hot in Bellingham, the salads of summer are far more appealing.
This one has includes a spicy-as-you-wish peanut sauce and whatever vegetables you have around.
Perfect for all those bits and pieces.
This can be vegan by subbing in tofu cubes or cashews for the chicken.
- Boil a large pot of water.
- Add rice noodles
- Cook for 8-10 minutes or till a noodle has no white line of uncooked starch when you bite it.
- Rinse with cold water till the noodles are cool. This allows the noodles to stop cooking and removes the outer starch.
- Stir together all the sauce ingredients together till you have a creamy sauce.
- Pour over the noodles.
- These noodles will continue to absorb the sauce while it chills, so if there seems to be too much, just chill it a bit.