A simple mocktail for the holiday season, it’s Cranberry Mojito’s for all. Non-alcoholic mojito cocktails that is.
Non-alcoholic and incredibly simple to make by gathering quality ingredients- organic cranberries, organic limes, organic mint-lucky for me I still have a vibrant plant outside.
Combining these with a bit of organic Cane Sugar syrup from Hey Shuga! to stand in for the rum,
and a big splash of sparkling mineral water.
This is one of my favorites, so light and clear.
The cranberries give just enough tartness and a bit of color too.
Getting ready to make cranberry mojitos, non alcoholic., a photo by GFDoctor on Flickr.
Ingredients for a non alcoholic mojito a photo by GFDoctor on Flickr.
- ¼ organic lime
- 10 mint leaves
- 10 cranberries whole
- 1 tablespoon Hey Shuga cane syrup or 2 teaspoons organic cane sugar and 1 teaspoon water (boiled together)
- ice cubes to fill the glass
- sparkling mineral water
- Muddle the cranberries, mint and lime in a cup or cocktail shaker.
- Pour over ice in the glass.
- Fill glass with sparkling mineral water.