pixie dust xanthan gum replacer to replace GMO rich gums.
I just didn’t have any more time to write here.
Big difference, huh.
- 20 grams golden flax seeds
- 10 grams chia seeds- either color
- 5 grams psyllium seed husk
- Grind all of the seeds and husk in a coffee grinder till floury.
- Store in the freezer till you need for a recipe.
- I’ve discovered that 10 grams of this powder stand in well for ½ teaspoon of xanthan.
The seeds I use are organic golden flax from Bob’s Red Mill, Chia from Nutiva and pysillium husk powder from NOW.