Tender, Tangy Gluten Free Waffle Recipe
Author: Dr. Jean Layton
Tender, tangy and crispy waffles, the perfect treat for a holiday or weekend. Even better, bake all the batter just a minute short of done for your own toaster waffles.
- 4 eggs
- 300 grams buttermilk (approx 1½ cups)
- 10 grams Pixie Dust ( approx 1 tablespoon)
- 1 stick butter- unsalted melted and cooled
- 10 grams vanilla extract
- 40 grams sugar (approx 3 Tablespoons)
- 206 Whole Grain Flour Mix (1¼ cup)
- 142 White Flour Mix (1 cup)
- 15 grams Baking Powder
- Raspberry Crumbles (optional)
- Beat eggs with buttermilk and pixie dust till one fluffy yellow color.
- Pour in half the butter and beat,
- Add other half of the butter and vanilla and beat well.
- Add sugar, flour mixtures and baking powder.
- Beat the mixtures together.
- Preheat waffle iron.
- Follow waffle iron instructions to bake the waffle, sprinkling raspberry crumbles on batter if desired.